Admissions procedures for new students
Students are admitted throughout the school year on a rolling basis.
The general process for enrollment is as follows:
1. Request and read information packet
2. Tour the school and meet with the Admissions Coordinator
3. Attend an information morning or evening
4. Read the parent handbook
5. Request an application (click here) or download application PDF
6. Submit application with $50 non-refundable fee per child
7. Interview with class teacher
8. Child meets with class teacher and may visit the classroom
9. Meet with Development Director to discuss opportunities and expectations for parent involvement
10. School accepts or declines to accept student
11. Receive acceptance letter along with registration papers and Financial Commitment form.
12. Submit registration papers with $165 fee per family, Financial Commitment form, including Parent Financial Commitment adjustment request, if applicable (See Financial Commitment Page with Forms)
13. Attend a Parent Financial Commitment meeting
14. Submit Financial Commitment Agreement and Volunteer forms.
15. Receive and read book on Waldorf education.
Upcoming Enrollment Events
This year there will be regularly scheduled school tour times that will coordinate with our FRIDAY ASSEMBLY schedule. Check back soon for a complete listing of dates and times!
To find out more about school tours, call (608) 637-7828 or email email@example.com.